DOHA COLLEGE – ON LINE APPLICATION FORMS
Academic Year 2020-2021
The Admissions Schedule for September 2020 intake is now available for review. Applications will be open from 03 November 2019 onwards. As Doha College is growing and expanding, September 2020 will be a unique year where open places will be available in all Primary year groups at the West Bay campus. Places for EYFS (FS1 and FS2) will be open at both the Al Wajba and the West Bay campus.
**Please note that Qatar Residence Permit is not a mandatory document to apply, however, if your application is successful, the applicant will need to be in possession of a valid Qatar Residence Permit prior to entry, a copy of which must be submitted to Doha College. This requirement is in compliance with Ministry of Education regulations for all students in Qatar. Doha College reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a place if the applicant is not in possession of Qatar Residence Permit prior to starting at Doha College.
HOW TO APPLY
- To get the online application process started, please follow the steps below: Select the ‘APPLY NOW’ tab located at the bottom of the page.
- Register your details or LOGIN with details if previously registered.
- Enter your child’s date of birth to access the application form for the appropriate year group.
- Complete all relevant details on the application form accurately.
- Select the ‘UPLOAD FILES’ tab and proceed to attach the EYFS / School reports and Passport copy as applicable using the upload button. ** - As Doha College does not accept applications submitted without school reports, the system will not allow you to proceed to the next step until the mandatory documents are uploaded. For FS1, FS2 and Year 1 , the Doha College EYFS Forms must be used in place of the school / nursery reports.
- Upload the optional documents if you have them handy, e.g. passport size photo etc.
- If you do not have a Qatar Residence Number, please fill in the form to state ‘In Process’. If offered a place at Doha College, the applicant and sponsors Qatar Residence Permit will need to be submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the student starting at the College.
- Successful upload of the mandatory documents will trigger a message directing you to the Payment Tab. Payments must be completed using a credit card . Debit cards are not accepted.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a Transaction ID (Tran ID) for your records. A message will be generated to state that your application has successfully been submitted.
Thank you for considering Doha College.