Doha College has three terms per academic year. Tuition fees for each term are payable on or before the first day of term.
Tuition fees are inclusive of exercise books, paper as deemed necessary by staff plus the loan of standard textbooks. There are no extra charges other than for breakages, loss of/or damage to Doha College property, external examination fees, trips, extra-curricular activities and/or materials required in practical classes.
- All fees and charges must be settled in full as per the Fee Schedule published by the college.
- Failure to pay any amount owing to the college by the relevant due date will entitle the college to remove the student from the college roll and debar the student from further attendance.
- Payments exceeding QR 500 will not be accepted in cash.
- Fees and charges are applicable per student. No discount will apply for siblings, or for starting and/or leaving mid-term, or taking an extended leave of absence.
- Written notice of withdrawal of a student must be given at least a term before the end of the last academic term attended by the student. See Leaving Policy for further details. If no such notice is given, the Seat Booking Fee will be forfeited.