|Tuition fee per term|
|FS 1 and FS 2||QR 12,695.00|
|Year 1 to year 6||QR 13,320.00|
|FS 1 to year 6||QR 8,000|
|Tuition fee per term|
|Year 7 to year 11||QR 22,698.00|
|6th Form (years 12 to 13)||QR 24,220.00|
|Year 7 to year 11||QR 5,000|
|6th Form (years 12 to 13)||QR 5,000|
|Seat booking fee||QR 2,000.00|
|Registration Fee||QR 3,650.00|
|Stationery Deposit||QR 1,000.00|
|Autumn Term||29 August 2021|
|Spring Term||10 January 2022|
|Summer Term||8 May 2022|
Note: Fees should be submitted on or before the due date.
Capital charge: Payable per student each academic year with the autumn term fees or the term in which the student joins Doha College.
Seat Booking Fee: Non-refundable fee to accept the offer of a place at Doha College or confirm enrolment for the following academic year. The fee is fully offset against the fees for that academic year.
Doha College has three terms per academic year. Tuition fees for each term are payable on or before the first day of term.
Tuition fees are inclusive of exercise books, paper as deemed necessary by staff plus the loan of standard textbooks.
There are no extra charges other than for breakages, loss of/or damage to Doha College property, external examination fees, trips, extra-curricular activities and/or materials required in practical classes.
All external examination fees (applicable to year 10 to year 13) are in addition to the tuition fees quoted above.
- All fees and charges must be settled in full as per the Fee Schedule published by the college.
- Failure to pay any amount owing to the college by the relevant due date will entitle the college to remove the student from the college roll and debar the student from further attendance.
- Payments exceeding QR 500 will not be accepted in cash.
- Fees and charges are applicable per student. No discount will apply for siblings, or for starting and/or leaving mid-term, or taking an extended leave of absence.
- Written notice of withdrawal of a student must be given at least a term before the end of the last academic term attended by the student. See Leaving Policy for further details. If no such notice is given, the Seat Booking Fee will be forfeited.
Other Fees and Charge
- A one-off, non-refundable Registration Fee is payable in respect of each student attending Doha College. This is payable once the student has been offered a place at Doha College.
- Fees additional to those described above are payable in respect of certain matters. These include but are not limited to (I) GCSE and A-Level examination entry fees, costs for trips and visits, optional instrumental tuition, shuttle bus, iPad, and learning support for certain students. Such additional fees will be payable separately.