Our 2017/2018 fees are currently under appeal and we hope to confirm the final fee schedule as soon as we are able.
Fee Schedule for the Year 2016-2017
Pre-School - Year 6
Year 7 -11
|Tuition Fees-Autumn Term||12,325||20,992||22,397|
|Annual Capital Charge*||8,000||5,000||5,000|
|Applicable to New Students Only|
* Payable per student each year along with the autumn term fees or the term in which the student starts.
** A non-refundable, one-off fee for every child enrolling with Doha College
***The "Refundable Deposit" is applicable to every new student offered a place at Doha College . This will be fully refunded on leaving, providing that all fees and other charges due to Doha College are paid at that time and 5 weeks notice of withdrawal are given prior to the end of the last academic term attended by the student (excluding holidays).
|Autumn Term||10 September 2017|
3 January 2018
|Summer Term||30 March 2018|
The above tuition fees are quoted per term. Doha College has 3 terms per academic year. Tuition fees for the following term are payable before the last day of school of the previous term.
Once you have accepted a place at Doha College, payment of the non‐refundable registration fee or advance tuition fee must be paid by the date given by the admissions office.
Tuition fees are inclusive of exercise books, paper as deemed necessary by staff plus the loan of standard textbooks.
There are no extra charges other than for breakages, loss of/or damage to books, external examination fees, trips, extracurricular activities and/or for materials required in practical classes.
The Ministry of Education had given its approval for the implementation of a capital charge per student each academic year since September 2005 which assist us in upgrading our existing whole school facilities. Please see fee schedule for the annual capital charge.
Details of recent capital projects at Doha College will be made available on request.
Parents are encouraged to make an appointment to visit and view Doha College facilities before submitting an application. The capital charge will be payable in full with the first terms fees. Capital charges are payable per student each academic year.
Students offered a place at Doha College from 01 September 2007 will be charged a refundable deposit of QR 10,000. This amount will be refunded upon the student leaving, providing that all of the conditions below are fulfilled:
- Fees due to Doha College have been fully paid. If any tuition fees are outstanding, they will be deducted from the refundable deposit
- Other charges (exam fees etc.) due to Doha College have been fully paid. If any other charges due to Doha College are outstanding, they will be deducted from the refundable deposit
- At least 5 weeks written notice will be required. This should be submitted prior to the end of the last academic term attended by the student (excluding holidays). If no such notice is given, half a term’s fees will be deducted from the refundable deposit.
The refundable deposit is applicable per student; there are no discounts for siblings or children from the same family. This policy applies to every student offered a place at Doha College.
Students will be invoiced for:
- Registration Fee
- Refundable deposit
- Capital charge (payable per student each academic year)
- Tuition fees
Students who joined Doha College prior to September 2007 are exempted from the refundable deposit.
1. All tuition fees and capital charges (together the “Fees”) shall be settled as per the fee schedule published by the College, shall be invoiced in advance and must be paid prior to the end of each academic term in respect of the following term. Fees not paid in full by the due date specified in the relevant invoice will be subject to an administration fee of QR 50 per child, for each day or part day thereof, until fully paid.
2. Parents unable to pay the fees by the due date must contact the College Accounts Office before the last day of the previous term and explain the reason for the failure. Failure to pay any amount owing to the College by the relevant due date will entitle the College to remove the student from the College Roll and debar the student from further attendance. In extreme cases however, the College may, in its sole discretion, accept a delayed fee payment.
3. Fees may be paid by cheque or bank transfer or credit / debit card as follows:
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Doha College' and brought to the College Accounts Office
- Bank Transfer - can be made to the bank details as detailed in the invoice.
- Debit/credit card.
- Payments exceeding QR 500 will not be accepted in cash.
4. A one-off, non-refundable Registration Fee of QR 3,650 is payable in respect of each student attending Doha College. This is payable once a place has been offered.
5. All new students accepting a place at Doha College will be required to pay a Refundable Deposit of QR 10,000. It will be refunded on the student's final departure from the College, providing that all other fees and charges due to Doha College have been paid.
6. For new students an Advance Tuition Fee of QR 10,000 may be required to be paid to the Accounts Office, to confirm acceptance of a position at Doha College. This Advance Tuition Fee will be offset against the first term's tuition fees of that child.
7. Fees additional to those described above are payable in respect of certain matters. These include but are not limited to (I) GCSE and A-Level examination entry fees, costs for trips and visits, optional instrumental tuition, extra learning support and optional out-of-hours lessons for certain students. Such additional fees will be notified separately on a case by case basis.
8. The college will only refund the fees if sufficient notice of withdrawal is given for students on roll. QR 500 will be charged as administration charges. The Fees will not be reduced or cancelled in any circumstances, including where a student starts at the college after commencement of the term, or where the student takes leave or permanently departs the college during term time, or where the student misses one or more terms before re-commencing at the college (in which case full Fees must be paid in respect of such term(s) in order to maintain the student's position at the college).
9. Written notice of withdrawal of a student must be given at least 5 weeks before the end of the last academic term attended by the student (excluding holidays). If no such notice is given, half a term's fees will be payable in lieu of notice before any leaving documents can be issued once place has been accepted, any withdrawal thereafter will lead to forfeiture of advance fees and registration charges or half term fees and registration charges whichever is applicable.
10. In case of new students, if they withdraw the student subsequent to acceptance of an offer (prior to start of the term), an amount of QR 10,000 (equivalent to advance fees) or half a term fees whichever is higher will be charged as penalty, in addition to registration charges.