Fee Schedule for the Year 2013-2014
|Fee Details||Preschool||Reception to Year 6||Year 7 -11||Year 12-13|
|Tuition Fees-Autumn Term||10,407||11,966||20,381||22,397|
|Applicable to New Students Only|
* Payable per student each year along with the autumn term fees or the term in which the student starts.
** A non-refundable, one-off fee for every child enrolling with Doha College
***The "Refundable Deposit" is applicable to every new student offered a place at Doha College . This will be fully refunded on leaving, providing that all fees and other charges due to Doha College are paid at that time and 5 weeks notice of withdrawal are given.
|Autumn Term||20th June 2013|
|Spring Term||10th December 2013|
|Summer Term||3rd April 2014|
- Once you have accepted a place at Doha College, payment of the non-refundable registration fee or advance tuition fee must be paid by the date given by the admissions office.
- Tuition fees are inclusive of exercise books, paper as deemed necessary by staff plus the loan of standard textbooks. Tuition fees for the following term are payable before the last day of school of the previous term.
- There are no extra charges other than for breakages, loss of/or damage to books, external examination fees, trips, extracurricular activities and/or for materials required in practical classes.
- All external examination fees (applicable to Years 10, 11, 12 and 13), are in addition to the tuition fees quoted above and are payable to Doha College by the parent/guardian. All enquiries regarding external examination fees should be directed to the Examinations Officer.