The Board of Governors are the guardians of the vision, mission, values and brand of Doha College. The Board of Governors offers support, guidance and oversight to the Leadership Group, to develop strategic planning, goals, sustainability and enhance policies and procedures to ensure Doha College remains Qatar's market leader in quality education within a safe, happy and secure environment.
The key roles of the Board of Governors are:
- Providing guidance and support to the leadership group
- Ensuring fiscal accountability
- Setting strategic direction & vision
- Ensuring accountability, transparency and ethics in all areas
- Monitoring and evaluating school performance
Publications - BoG Related