DOHA COLLEGE – ON LINE APPLICATION FORMS
The waiting list for the current academic year is now open for certain year groups. Closing date for applications is 10 November 2017. The online application system can be accessed at http://www.dohacollege.com/applynow1
Applications are invited for a waiting list for the following year groups : Year 1 ,Year 3,Year 4, Year 5 . Immediate availability in Year 9. Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements in order to be considered for a place.
Applications for all other year groups is now closed for the current academic year.
** Please note that Residence Permit is not a mandatory document to apply, however if your application is successful, the applicant will need to be in possession of a valid Qatar Residence Permit prior to September 2017, a copy of which must be submitted to Doha College. This requirement is in compliance with Ministry of Education regulations for all students in Qatar. Doha College reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a place if the applicant is not in possession of Qatar Residence Permit prior to starting at Doha College.
September 2018 Intake
For details on the 2018-2019 admissions schedule, please refer to www.dohacollege.com/admissions-schedule
Doha College Early Years Foundation Stage(Pre-School & Reception) Application guidelines
- Applications for Pre School and Reception consist of two parts. A Doha College produced EYFS Form and the general Doha College application form, both of which will be available via our online application system from 19 November 2017 onwards. All applications are to be submitted online. Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Applications submitted without the completed Doha College EYFS Form will not be accepted nor considered.
- A nursery report from your child’s nursery is not a requirement. The Doha College EYFS Form will be used in place of the nursery report.
- If your child is not attending a nursery, parents are welcome to complete the EYFS Form in order to submit a completed application.
- Applications are not considered on a ‘first come – first served’ basis.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of information from the Doha College EYFS Form. Shortlisted applicants will receive invitations for assessment. Assessments are by invitation only and will be held onsite at the West Bay campus early February 2018.
- The application forms will be available from the Doha College website starting Sunday, 19 November 2017 until 14 January 2018. Applications for Pre-School will not be accepted after the closing date of 14 January 2018.
- The application submission process is considered complete once the application has been submitted (inclusive of the EYFS Form as well as the Doha College Application Form) along with the payment of QR 200 via the online application system. Applications will not be reviewed unless relevant payment is completed. Online payments can to be completed using a credit card.
- Allocation of places for Pre-School will be finalised by March 2018.
- All applications submitted for Reception will be for a waiting list. Only shortlisted applicants will receive invitations for assessment. Allocation of places for Reception will be finalised late May 2018 based on student turnover.
HOW TO APPLY
- To get the on line application process started, please follow the steps below: Select the ‘APPLY NOW’ tab located at the bottom of the page.
- Register your details or LOGIN with details if previously registered.
- Enter your child’s date of birth to access the application form for the appropriate year group.
- Complete all relevant details on the application form accurately.
- Select the ‘UPLOAD FILES’ tab and proceed to attach the School reports / Passport copy as applicable using the upload button. ** - As Doha College does not accept applications submitted without school reports, the system will not allow you to proceed to the next step until the mandatory documents are uploaded. For Pre-School, Reception and Year 1 , the Doha College EYFS Forms must be used in place of the school / nursery reports.
- Upload the optional documents if you have them handy, e.g. passport size photo, immunization (for primary applicants only) etc.
- If you do not have a Qatar Residence Number, please fill in the form to state ‘In Process’. If offered a place at Doha College, the applicant and sponsors Qatar Residence Permit will need to be submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the student starting at the College.
- Successful upload of the mandatory documents will trigger a message directing you to the Payment Tab. Payments must be completed using a credit card . Debit cards are not accepted.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a Transaction ID (Tran ID) for your records. A message will be generated to state that your application has successfully been submitted.
Thank you for considering Doha College.