DOHA COLLEGE – ON LINE APPLICATION FORMS
The waiting list for September 2017 is now open for all certain year groups. Closing date for applications is 15 June 2017. The online application system can be accessed by selecting the APPLY NOW tab at the bottom of this page.
Applications are invited for a waiting list for the following year groups : Year 1 ,Year 3,Year 4, Year 5,Year 9,Year 10 and 6th Form.
Applications for all other year groups is now closed for September 2017.
** Please note that Residence Permit is not a mandatory document to apply, however if your application is successful, the applicant will need to be in possession of a valid Qatar Residence Permit prior to September 2017, a copy of which must be submitted to Doha College. This requirement is in compliance with Ministry of Education regulations for all students in Qatar. Doha College reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a place if the applicant is not in possession of Qatar Residence Permit by September 2017.
HOW TO APPLY
- To get the on line application process started, please follow the steps below: Select the ‘APPLY NOW’ tab located at the bottom of the page.
- Register your details or LOGIN with details if previously registered.
- Enter your child’s date of birth to access the application form for the appropriate year group.
- Complete all relevant details on the application form accurately.
- Select the ‘UPLOAD FILES’ tab and proceed to attach the School reports / Passport copy as applicable using the upload button. ** - As Doha College does not accept applications submitted without school reports, the system will not allow you to proceed to the next step until the mandatory documents are uploaded. For Pre-School, Reception and Year 1 , the Doha College EYFS Forms must be used in place of the school / nursery reports.
- Upload the optional documents if you have them handy, e.g. passport size photo, immunization (for primary applicants only) etc.
- If you do not have a Qatar Residence Number, please fill in the form to state ‘In Process’. If offered a place at Doha College, the applicant and sponsors Qatar Residence Permit will need to be submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the student starting at the College.
- Successful upload of the mandatory documents will trigger a message directing you to the Payment Tab. Payments must be completed using a credit card . Debit cards are not accepted.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a Transaction ID (Tran ID) for your records. A message will be generated to state that your application has successfully been submitted.
Thank you for considering Doha College.