The waiting list for the current academic year is now open for certain year groups. Closing date for applications is 10 November 2017. The online application system can be accessed at http://www.dohacollege.com/applynow1
Applications are invited for a waiting list for the following year groups : Year 1 ,Year 3,Year 4, Year 5 . Immediate availability in Year 9. Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements in order to be considered for a place.
Applications for all other year groups is now closed for the current academic year.
** Please note that Residence Permit is not a mandatory document to apply, however if your application is successful, the applicant will need to be in possession of a valid Qatar Residence Permit prior to September 2017, a copy of which must be submitted to Doha College. This requirement is in compliance with Ministry of Education regulations for all students in Qatar. Doha College reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a place if the applicant is not in possession of Qatar Residence Permit prior to starting at Doha College.
September 2018 Intake
For details on the 2018-2019 admissions schedule, please refer to www.dohacollege.com/admissions-schedule
Doha College Early Years Foundation Stage(Pre-School & Reception) Application guidelines
- Applications for Pre School and Reception consist of two parts. A Doha College produced EYFS Form and the general Doha College application form, both of which will be available via our online application system from 19 November 2017 onwards. All applications are to be submitted online. Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Applications submitted without the completed Doha College EYFS Form will not be accepted nor considered.
- A nursery report from your child’s nursery is not a requirement. The Doha College EYFS Form will be used in place of the nursery report.
- If your child is not attending a nursery, parents are welcome to complete the EYFS Form in order to submit a completed application.
- Applications are not considered on a ‘first come – first served’ basis.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of information from the Doha College EYFS Form. Shortlisted applicants will receive invitations for assessment. Assessments are by invitation only and will be held onsite at the West Bay campus early February 2018.
- The application forms will be available from the Doha College website starting Sunday, 19 November 2017 until 14 January 2018. Applications for Pre-School will not be accepted after the closing date of 14 January 2018.
- The application submission process is considered complete once the application has been submitted (inclusive of the EYFS Form as well as the Doha College Application Form) along with the payment of QR 200 via the online application system. Applications will not be reviewed unless relevant payment is completed. Online payments can to be completed using a credit card.
- Allocation of places for Pre-School will be finalised by March 2018.
- All applications submitted for Reception will be for a waiting list. Only shortlisted applicants will receive invitations for assessment. Allocation of places for Reception will be finalised late May 2018 based on student turnover.
Corporate School Places
Doha College is a British style school established in 1980 and sponsored by the British Embassy. The student body ranges from the age of 3 to 18 years and over 68 different nationalities are represented; with about 55% being British. All teaching staff are fully qualified and the majority are UK trained.
The College has over 1,900 students on roll, ranging from preschool through to a very active and successful sixth form of 240 students. Over the last decade the College has developed a reputation as one of the very best International schools in the Gulf with a unique atmosphere that marks us out as special.
There is an energy, joy in learning, enthusiasm and dynamism apparent throughout the College, and it is clear to everyone that our young people are both happy and challenged. We believe that the 'DC' experience should be a positive and indelible one, which remains alive within each student for life. It is our responsibility to inspire and challenge everyone in an environment that makes learning enjoyable and which meets the hopes, ambitions, skills and aspirations of every student.
Doha College is currently accepting applications for the enrolment of new students for certain year groups. Application forms are processed at a cost of QR 200 per form. A separate form will need to be filled out for each child applying for a place. This charge covers administrative costs and does not in any sense guarantee the applicant a place at Doha College. All applications received are placed onto a waiting list. The fee of QR 200 is non-refundable and the application stays valid for a two academic years.
Thank you for considering Doha College.